Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Surefire Cure for a Cold

I'm healing, slowly but surely. Last night seems to be the worst of it.

And I'm pretty amazed that Sarah was able to move so much furniture and get settled into the new apartment while waylaid with this cold. This proves she's got a higher Constitution than me.

Almost everyone I know is sick, and everyone's got their own cold remedies, but this one worked really well for me.

My supervisor came over and asked me if I'd ever heard of the old Internet meme, "How is babby formed?"

I had not, so she directed me to that site. Watching it 10 times in a row, laughing very hard and silently, really cleared out my head and lungs.

But, I suspect it's like Brigadoon, in that it only works if you've never seen it before.

1 comment:

sandybadlands said...

Did she intend it to be a cold remedy? Now that would be impressive.