Monday, May 12, 2008

Yoga? More Like "No-ga."

It's really hard to get psyched about this evening's yoga session.

I missed last week due to being sick, and with this crappy weather and the fact that I went to bed super-late last night, I kinda just want to go home.

In short, I've got a bucketful of reasons to say No, so it'll take some real will power to say Yes.

We'll see how I hold up by 5:30 p.m.

I feel that by posting this, it'll force me to go to class, lest I fail in the eyes of the blogfolk.

THAT'S YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAD BETTER GO-GA.

. said...

Addendum: Class was at 5:30, and as late as 5:18 I was complaining to Lynn, "I don't want to yoga!"

Then I just decided, "Eff it." I forced myself to get changed, and then went to my class.

And it was totally worth it. I felt much better afterward.

What a great story!