Monday, February 11, 2008

Sleep Regimen: Week Two (plus Gorilla)

I made up for a week of healthy sleeping by sleeping horribly this weekend. 4 a.m., 5 a.m, you name it.

Nevertheless, on Sunday night I was in bed by 12:15, and I was rewarded in the morning feeling weak, feverish, and all-around sicky. This is yet another sign from the cosmos that I should give up this reasonable nonsense, but I will persevere, damn it.

I'm still gonna go back to bed after finishing this post. That sort of knocks the entire regimen out of whack, but I feel it's permitted under these circumstances.

Also, because several people have asked, "What was up with the gorilla costume?", I'm including a pic.


This was for an online show I've been co-writing and working on for the past several months called "Cakey! The Cake From Outer Space." We needed several costumes for this season's finale. Once we got ahold of a gorilla costume, I agreed to wear it.

I can now finally add "Gorilla" to my resume.

No comments: