Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleep Regimen: Week Two Recap... and Beyond

I did pretty well last week, stuck to a 12-12:30 bedtime, more or less, and generally woke up on time. These are good, healthy habits, and even if it isn't always noticeable, they're probably beneficial for my ridiculous lifestyle.

Weekends don't count, and I promptly ruined the pattern by staying up way too late and sleeping in way too much. This extended into President's Day, and last night, I was up past 1 a.m. gabbing on the phone about things that need to be gabbed about.

Probably a bad idea for a weeknight, but I don't feel too tired today, which is an impressive sign.

My two weeks are officially up, so I'm free to return to my night owl habits, but I think I'm gonna stick with this sleep schedule for the time being.

I just wish it affected my life in a more obvious fashion, like I was full of amazing energy and felt wonderful all the time.

Still, having mornings no longer be an exercise in pain is pretty good.

No comments: